Urine Off Floor & Upholstery is specially formulated for optimum performance on carpet, hard surface floors and upholstery by using specialized enzymes and bacteria to break down the components of urine and other body discharges that cause odor and stains, as well as their proteins that host growth of undesirable microorganisms.
Urine Off can be used as a pre-spotter and also as a floor and upholstery cleaner.
- Do not dilute!
- Agitate before use.
- Always check on inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
- Absorb as much fresh discharge as possible.
- Use a Urine Off Urine Finder to locate deposits invisible to the naked eye.
- Thoroughly saturate soiled areas. Urine Off must contact deposited urine to remove urine odor and stains.
- Allow time to work. For old stains, cover area with plastic sheet for up to 12 hours. Repeated applications may be necessary to eliminate heavy or old deposits.
- Extract residues with an extractor or rinse well and blot dry.
Note: Uric acid can damage dyes in some carpet fibers. You may see a difference
in the color if the fiber has been damaged, even if the urine is removed.
Store in cool location.